Island Hospital Foundation Society members are testaments to the positive long-lasting impact on our community landscape that occurs when people work together for the greater good. The community leaders who formed the Skagit Public Hospital District in 1958 had a vision for the future; today that small medical center is a 43-bed, Level III trauma care facility providing our community with the best healthcare experience possible.
Island Hospital Foundation Society members are visionaries who support our community’s good health by helping fund the programs and departments of Island Hospital. Not only has Island Hospital been designated as one of Solucient’s 100 Top Hospitals in the country, but our Hospital was also ranked by Consumer Reports as one of the top three hospitals in Washington for patient communication. Donor support is key to our Hospital’s healthcare excellence.
Please join this esteemed group of dedicated individuals who are making exceptional healthcare a priority in our community. With your membership gift, you may designate which Hospital fund or funds you wish to support. Join today and begin enjoying the privileges of membership. The greatest privilege is knowing that you have made a difference in the lives of patients and their families in our community.
[button link=”wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/IHF_SocietyForm.pdf” size=”medium” target=”blank”]Download the Membership/Donation form[/button]
Benefits of Society Membership
- Knowledge you are helping provide excellent heath care to our community
- Recognition at Annual Island Hospital Foundation Society Dinner
- Recognition in Benefactor Hall
- Listing in Foundation annual report and newsletter
- Invitation to members-only events featuring healthcare-related programs
We hope you will consider joining us as a Society member and make a gift today.
- $1,000 minimum annual donation*
- Other annual levels are $2500, $5000, $10,000, $15,000, and $25,000. (List levels)
- Annual donations are cumulative
- Donors with cumulative donations amounting to $25,000 or more automatically are Lifetime Society Members.*
*Payments on Capital Campaign Pledges count toward Society membership. With the exception of Heartstrings/Raise-the-Paddle/Fund-an-Item donations, all donations related to special events will not be eligible.